Eligibility Criteria for Migration to AU from Other Universities
Ideally, students must apply 8 weeks before start of Spring/Fall semesters. Applicant should note the following:
- Student needs to do at least 4 semesters at AU / 50% of coursework
- Documents required by AU with the application: copies (electronic preferred) of certificates of Matriculation, Intermediate & current University Transcript.
- Detailed description of courses already taken (Course outline of all semesters must be attached with the application).
- CGPA must be greater than 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for postgraduate programs
- All courses with grades less than B- need to be retaken at AU, if selected.
Applicants can only enter AU in a semester in synch with the following AU semester system :
- In AU, FALL semester classes operate only for students in semester: 3, 5
- SPRING semester classes operate only for students in semester: 2, 4