Prepare for Admission Test
Admission test is mandatory for candidates of all following programs:
- BS Physics
- BS Mathematics
- MBA 1.5 Year
- MS Management Sciences
- MS Project Management
The exemption criteria from AU Entrance Test are as follows:
- At least 1100 in SAT I or
- At least 50 in NAT
MBA1.5/ MS Management Sciences/ MS Project Management
- Valid GAT-General Test (at least 50% score).
Instructions for Entrance Test:
- Applicants must bring the following material for the entrance test
- Test admit card
- Eraser, Sharpener and Pencil.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to bring calculators, cellular phones, or other electronic devices to the examination hall. Such a device if found in possession of a candidate during examination shall be confiscated and the candidate shall not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates on the merit list will have to appear for the selection interview as per schedule, along with their original testimonials.