Prepare for Admission Test
Admission test is mandatory for candidates of all programs except PhD Programs. Candidates who have cleared SAT/NAT (within the last one year from the date of AU Entrance Test) and GAT- General are exempted from Air University Test, provided their scores in those tests are as follows:
Undergraduate Engineering Candidates:
- At least 1150 in SAT I
- At least 600 each in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in SAT II.
Note: Qualified within last one year from the date of AU Entrance Test.
At least 1100 in SAT I or
At least 50 in NAT
GAT-General Test (at least 50% score).
Instructions for Entrance
- Applicants must bring the following material for the entrance test
- Test admit card
- Eraser, Sharpener and Pencil.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to bring calculators, cellular phones, or other electronic devices to the examination hall. Such a device if found in possession of a candidate during examination shall be confiscated and the candidate shall not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates on the merit list will have to appear for the selection interview as per schedule, along with their original testimonials.