Prepare for Admission Test
Admission test is mandatory for candidates of all programs. Candidates who have cleared SAT/NAT (within the last one year from the date of AU Entrance Test) and GAT- General / Subject are exempted from Air University Test, provided their scores in those tests are as follows:
- At least 1100 in SAT I or
- At least 50 in NAT
- GAT-General Test (at least 50% score).
- GAT-Subject Test (at least 60% score).
Instructions for Entrance Test:
- Applicants must bring the following material for the entrance test
- Test admit card
- Eraser, Sharpener and Pencil.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to bring calculators, cellular phones, or other electronic devices to the examination hall. Such a device if found in possession of a candidate during examination shall be confiscated and the candidate shall not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates on the merit list will have to appear for the selection interview as per schedule, along with their original testimonials.